This Easter treat will please all your peeps (haha;) Supper yummy and super easy. Photo and recipe from delish.com
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp, 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and let drain, then crumble.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Quarter biscuits and dip in egg mixture, then add a layer to the prepared bundt pan. Add a layer of cheese, then bacon, then continue with biscuit pieces until the pan is three-quarters full. Pour remaining egg mixture over top.
- Bake until egg is cooked through and bread is golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool, then turn out onto a plate and serve.
- Optional step: Once you turn out bread, top with additional cheese, and return to oven until melted, 5 minutes.