Little Ways To Encourage Your Children
1. Teach respect for the earth. Don't litter and encourage to keep things tidy.
2. Recycle. Since you're already encouraging them to pick up after themselves, make recycling paper and plastics a priority!
3. Share the wealth. Encourage your kids to include everyone and always be willing to share. Teach them the saying, "The more, the merrier!"
4. Small gestures. Be nice to everyone, there's always a way to help. Teach your child that even the littlest, nicest things do matter and do make a difference in other people's lives.
5. Don't criticize their efforts. Always find the positive. Even if they spill an entire gallon of milk, thank them for being so willing to help clean it up.